Works of fiction appearing here are © 2011-2016 by Jack H. Tyler, and are not to be assumed to lie in the public domain.
Any reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Coming soon to a Blogspot near you

          Well . . .  Here I am . . .  Proud owner of this blog.  Now the question becomes, what the blazes am I going to do with it?  Actually, pretty much anything.  This will be where I go to relax, uncork, and serve my own disorganized interests.  I have a blog where I'm writing a book; that is what it is, and all I can do is follow the script.  I'm a co-author on another, where we are obligated to deal with matters that are current, and that we hope are of wide interest.  On this blog, I will be posting things that are of interest to me.  If I want to opine on a movie from the 1960's, this is where I'll do it.  If I want to post pictures of cracked asphalt, I shall.  I may post a philosophical treatise one day, to be followed the next by a nonsensical poem about a TV critic who happens to be a cat.  Who knows?  I sure don't.  Just fasten your seat belt when you come in here . . .

          Observe the chat board to the left.  If there's anything you'd like me to cover, post it there, and I'll take a look at it.  There are caveats, though:  I do this for enjoyment, so I will tread very lightly around religion, and I'm not touching politics at all; I get paid a very handsome wage to argue with two-year old crybabies, and frankly, most of you wouldn't want to pay it!  To discuss what's already posted, of course, use the "comments" button under each post.  I plan to have fun with this.  If I make a few friends along the way, well, that's just the little cherry on top, isn't it?

          So come on in.  Roll out a rug and pile up some pillows, and stay as long as you like.  And, should you find something here that brings a smile to your face, or a "whoa!" to your lips, that's a good day for both of us.  I'll be back Friday.  Hopefully, I'll have something good to open with . . .

1 comment:

  1. Update: Obviously, the chatboard is gone. That was clutter rendered useless by the fact that no one ever uses it. If you want to say something, put it in the comments, or if it's personal, my e-mail is in my profile. I'll get back to you...

    ReplyDelete