Works of fiction appearing here are © 2011-2016 by Jack H. Tyler, and are not to be assumed to lie in the public domain.
Any reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

Friday, September 16, 2016

A most productive day

          Now this was what I call a great day!  I was up early, and pitched into "moving day" for my blog.  It went far better than I had hoped, and I was able to get everything transferred out of my Weebly site and over here.  Needless to say, a giant delete-fest went on over there, and there is now nothing at that site but the old, rambling posts and the link to send visitors here.  The little cherry on top was that I was done by noon, and spent the entire day hanging out with mama on the Comfy Little Couch watching movies on Starz all day.  Now, this is retirement!  Maybe tomorrow, if I feel up to it, I'll start the next Chapter of Beyond the Rails.  Worth looking into, I guess, but I have to be honest, another day like this wouldn't go amiss, either.  I'll keep you posted.
          Read well, and write better!

~ "Blimprider"

No comments:

Post a Comment