Works of fiction appearing here are © 2011-2016 by Jack H. Tyler, and are not to be assumed to lie in the public domain.
Any reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Curses, foiled again!

          I stated in my last post, in the wee hours of this very morning, that I would be sharing my writing portfolio for free.  I intend to.  Alas, Blogger does not intend to allow me to do that here.  I have reposted the same five pages of Temple of Exile several dozen times over the last three days, only to be told that I can't do that.  Accordingly, my material, and my future blogging activity, will be found at:


          Update your bookmarks accordingly, and I'll be honored to host you over there.  I hope you all have a wonderful 2017, and that it started off better than mine; I mean, look at this thing.  It can't even space these lines evenly.   Definitely a first-world problem to be sure, but no less frustrating, for all of that.  I'm sorry it didn't work out, but I hope to see you soon over at my new home on the web; I'll leave the light on for you!  Until then, read well and write better.

Farewell from Blogger Station,

~  Blimprider 

No comments:

Post a Comment