Works of fiction appearing here are © 2011-2016 by Jack H. Tyler, and are not to be assumed to lie in the public domain.
Any reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Free Steampunk Books and Stories

          "When I am dead, I hope it is said:
          'His sins were scarlet, but his books were read.'"
                    ~ HILAIRE BELLOC
          Works for me, and while I covered this a couple of posts down, I want it to be the last entry on this particular site, because I don't want someone to buy one of my books, then come here later and feel cheated when they discover that I'm giving them away.  If you want to have hard copies, or to put it on your Kindle to carry around, by all means, they will remain available on Amazon, but if you want to try it, or you've encountered it, and (bless your heart!) want to read more of it, click this link:


          That will take you to my writing.com page, where this blog continues, much of my work, including the stories in the Beyond the Rails books, is posted for free, and eventually all of my finished work, no matter the genre, will reside.  I have it set up so that you must have at least a free writing.com membership to read the Beyond the Rails stories, except The Botanist, which is still free for everyone.  The continuation of this blog, and all my other material, is available to anyone with a mouse; just click in and read.  If you want to leave a comment or join the discussion, you have to be a member of Writing.com, but there is a free level that enables you to partake in just about everything on the site, and if you're a reader (why else are you here?), this will give you open access to the 650,000+ writers who make their home there.
          So with this notice, it's official:  I am a hobbyist author, and I have to say, having abandoned the grind of marketing, it feels like I've been let out of jail!  So, click the link; come on by and visit my new home, and let's get acquainted.  I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment